Monday 11 August 2014

Music

Hello there,
Today I'm back with a bit of a helping hand! When it comes to music, I am an enthusiast; personally, I believe music is so important in any society, and life in general. My music taste is anything I like, which ranges from One Direction to Fall Out Boy. Seeing as I have such a varied music taste, I thought I'd share some of my favourite songs and bands of various genres.

Pop
One Direction - You and I
Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
Rock
Ugly Love - No Model
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down Swinging
Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies 
Pop Punk
Patty Walters - Wrecking Ball
Punk Rock
DEAD! - Phantom
Covers
Luke Friend - Sex (The 1975)
Collabro - Stars (Les Miserables) 
Alternative and Indie
The 1975 - Chocolate
Amber Run - Noah
Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine
Disney Cover
Carrie & Pete - I See The Light (Tangled)
Anything else...
Ed Sheeran - Sing
George Ezra - Budapest
Iggy Azalea, Charlie XCX - Fancy
Vance Joy - Riptide
Beyonce - XO
Alt J - Fitzpleasure
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A track radio edit)
The Smiths - This Charming Man
Titus Andronicus - Titus Andronicus 


These are just a very few of my favourites, so I will keep this post updated with more music as I remember and discover it.
I will leave you, however, with today's favourite... 
Amber Run - I Found ft. London Contemporary Voices // Mahogany Session

Stay Classy,
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment