Thursday 11 February 2016

2 syn mug cake!

Evening..

One of my main issues whilst being on Slimming World has been the difficulty in making desserts which are quick and satisfying. My favourite fast dessert was always a mug cake, and after doing some research on dessert ideas, I accidentally came across a recipe for a Slimming World mug cake! I made a few alterations to the recipe to make it a bit more satisfying, and I thought I'd share it!

2 syn chocolate mug cake

Ingredients
1 options belgian chocolate sachet
2 eggs
2.5 tablespoons of sweetener
1 teaspoon of choc shot

Method
Add the chocolate sachet and the eggs to a mug and stir, add the sweetener and mix quickly with a fork, then add a splash of milk and a teaspoon of choc shot and mix again. Microwave this for 50 seconds, take it out to make sure its cooking ok, then return to the microwave for another 50 seconds.


I had quite a few syns left over today so I topped mine with a teaspoon of chocolate spread (1.5 syns) and a teaspoon of Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting (1.5 syns).
I haven't tried this yet, but if you wanted to mix it up you could try using a chocolate orange options sachet, and chocolate orange choc shot!
This desert was so lovely and decadent that I couldn't even finish it! If you make this, enjoy!

Stay Classy,
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment